[Herald Review] Lim Hyunsik takes fans for a musical dive into ocean
时间:2023-12-11 20:07:18 出处:교육阅读（143）
Sounds of waves hitting the shores of a beach rippled through the dark blue-colored venue in which Lim Hyunsik kicked off his three-day solo concert “Dive Into You" on Friday night in Yongsan-gu, Seoul.
Lim Hyunsik’s solo concert, held in Seoul from Friday to Sunday, kicked off with the placid instrumental sounds of a live band accompanied by the sound of waves in the background.
Then the artist appeared on a lift, playing his guitar.
He began with his digital single “Swimming” to complete the otherworldly atmosphere.
Fan lights carried by almost every audience member turned into a deep blue, which made it feel as if the artist was taking everyone at the concert deep down into the ocean.
Soon, a thin sheet-like screen that projected bubbles came down, veiling the artist and his band, making them appear as if performing underwater.
“The concept of my last concert was space, and now it is the ocean. I love the ocean as much as I like space, so I wanted my concert to feel like a dive into the ocean,” Lim said.
- More cultural assets to be digitized
- LG Innotek wins patents for EV charging technology
- Foreigners turn net sellers of S. Korean stocks for 15 sessions
- HD Korea Shipbuilding to build world's first ammonia
- "백두의 칼바람 알면 혁명가 모르면 배신자"…北, 12만명 등산
- Seoul shares open lower ahead of earnings season
- Andong, serene destination for immersing in traditions
- Try on traditional Korean costume during Hanbok Culture Week
- Ateez lands on UK chart with 2nd LP, to go on world tour