Wage talks between Kia, labor union fail again
时间:2023-12-11 20:43:38 出处:요리阅读（143）
The labor union of Kia Corp., South Korea's second-largest automaker, said Sunday it has failed to settle wage talks with the company again, raising the possibility of it staging a partial strike starting later this week.
Unless the two sides resume negotiations and reach an agreement by Tuesday, the union is expected to go on an eight-hour strike from Tuesday to Thursday and a 12-hour walkout on Oct. 20 as planned.
The move by Kia's union came as unionized workers of Hyundai Motor Co. voted last month to accept this year's wage deal, averting a strike for the fifth consecutive year. (Yonhap)
- S. Korea logs current account surplus for 6th month in October
- S. Korea's inflation grows faster, stays over 3 pct for third month in Oct.
- Biden picks top Asia aide as nominee for deputy secretary of state
- PPP launches special committee on plan to include Gimpo into Seoul
- LG's new research promises potential for 900km
- Yangjae Flower Festa kicks off Friday
- Viviz goes all out for 4th EP ‘Versus’
- 인재영입위원장에 이철규 내정…김웅 "윤심만 영입하겠단 것"
- In revote, National Assembly strikes down controversial media bills