TXT shatters records, tops charts with 3rd LP
时间:2023-12-11 21:21:45 出处:컴퓨터阅读（143）
Tomorrow X Together is setting new records worldwide with its latest release, "The Name Chapter: Freefall."
The band's agency, Big Hit Music, on Sunday announced the album, which came out on Friday, sold 225,184 copies in Japan on its first day and debuted atop Oricon's daily album ranking.
It surpassed the band's previous first-day sales record there of 184,971 copies of its fifth EP, "The Name Chapter: Temptation," in January.
The LP also made a splash on Spotify, the world's biggest music streaming service, entering the platform's Daily Top Song Global chart at No. 89. The quintet also ranked at No. 69 on Spotify's Daily Top Artist Global chart with the new album.
- Secret life of pets? Increase in fires caused by pets left home alone
- [KH explains] Hyundai to sell vehicles on Amazon in US sales push
- 금태섭 “文 전 대통령, 조국 출마 적절한지 의견 분명히 해야”
- [Hello Indonesia] Hyundai Motor vows to steer Indonesia's transition to EVs
- Hyundai, Kia's combined exports set to hit 2 mln in 2023
- Korea to start hiring E
- Hyundai Motor chief named automotive industry leader of 2023
- Seoul shares open higher despite US losses
- Fragile yet strong, G Gallery's 'Thick Skin' showcases two emerging artists