Try on traditional Korean costume during Hanbok Culture Week
时间:2023-12-11 19:36:36 出处:건강阅读（143）
A display of hanbok from the late 19th century to early 20th century will be shown at the National Folk Museum of Korea, located at the main palace Gyeongbokgung in Jongno-gu, Seoul, during the annual Hanbok Culture Week that kicks off Monday. The period from 1876 to 1910 marked the introduction of Western culture to Korea.
- 이준석이 좋아하는 국힘 3명? 그의 입에서 "김기현" 나왔다
- [New in Korean] Year 2020 revisited under shadow of disconnection
- 2m Koreans opt out of life
- Ministry uncovers 1,802 Youth Protection Act violations
- Korea’s go
- BTS' Jungkook to drop new single '3D'
- Gangwon Forestry Exhibition 2023 kicks off in Korea's 'forest capital'
- Seoul shares close lower amid woes over Fed's drawn
- OPEC members push against fossil fuel phase